Do this workout some time this weekend:
Run 200m
10 pushups
20 sit ups
Rest 30 seconds
Repeat until your 200m time is more than double your initial 200m meter time.
Post rounds to comments.
So your workout might look something like this:
1st 200m: 31 s
2nd 200m: 34 s
3rd 200m: 36 s
.
.
.
7th 200m: 54 s
8th 200m: 60 s
9th 200m: 63 s
(finish this round, then you're done for a total of 1800m, 90 push ups 180 crunches)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 hour throwing with ng and kes
ReplyDeleteJust to keep you guys updated on what I am doing:
ReplyDeleteMon: Practice @ MIT
Tues: ~1.5 hours of Agility (ladders) & hard plyos and core workout
Wed: about 13 hours of work hurting my back sitting stupid
Thurs: 1.5-2 hours of mini
Fri: Tabata sprint (20s sprint, 10s rest 8X), 8 min rest, then 4X 12 up-downs, 24 pushups (after second set i went with sit-ups since the up downs were destroying me), 36 bodyweight squats, 1 200m run, rest 1 minute.
Sat: 4 hour practice
Sun: 4 hour practice
-josh
p.s. I liked friday's workout for a future workout. I think we might want to tone down the tabata for now. it is really, really hard to run like a rabid dog is chasing you 8 times.
did today's track workout indoors:
ReplyDelete32.25
32.03
34.43
35.80
38.51
40.28
44.81
42.06
43.09
40.61
My arms gave out on that last set of pushups, and I had to go, so I cut the workout short at that point.