WOD (let's call it Jr. Chief)
As many rounds as you can in 3 minutes of
3 burpees
6 push ups
9 squats
Rest 1 minute, repeat 5 times (so you do 15 minutes of work with 4 minutes of rest).
Go for maximum height on the burpee jumps.
Post rounds to comments. (My personal goal is 5-5-5-5-5)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My heel felt okay, so I did the full Chief instead (135# Power Cleans instead of burpees). I did
ReplyDelete4+3PC+6PU+8SQ (@132#)
4 (@137#)
4 (@137#)
4 (@137#)
4 (@137#)
4 2/3 (didn't make it to 5th set of squats)
ReplyDelete4 1/3 (didn't make it to 5th set of pushups or squats)
4 1/3
5
4 2/3
2 hrs of Kung fu Training.
ReplyDelete5 1/2 (started too strong - didn't make it to squats)
ReplyDelete4
4 (- 2 squats)
3 (here is where I started dying...)
3
- Reid
Track workout today. Getting ready for regionals. 8 400's at around 76ish seconds. Jog 200 between each 400. Tough.
ReplyDelete100 pushup
ReplyDelete60 situps