So, I'm not quite sure where to put this, but I'll start with leaving it here. I have been doing the air alert 3 jumping program. I am currently on week 5. The workout schedule can be found at http://streetball.world-basket.biz/Eng/AirAlertIII.php. If you want to know what the exercises are, or want more information, let me know. I have been doing the program with a couple of my fraternity brothers, but I can help other people get started if they want to.
big increase from my first time - explanation is that I'm used to the motion now. I'm not sure if I'm somehow cheating, though, so hopefully next time I'll lift with someone else.
So, I'm not quite sure where to put this, but I'll start with leaving it here. I have been doing the air alert 3 jumping program. I am currently on week 5. The workout schedule can be found at http://streetball.world-basket.biz/Eng/AirAlertIII.php. If you want to know what the exercises are, or want more information, let me know. I have been doing the program with a couple of my fraternity brothers, but I can help other people get started if they want to.
ReplyDeleteMe and jack bower worked out together
ReplyDeleteMe: 115-125-130
Jack: 95-95-105
Also 50 pushups and 75 situps for the both of us.
135-145-145
ReplyDeletebig increase from my first time - explanation is that I'm used to the motion now. I'm not sure if I'm somehow cheating, though, so hopefully next time I'll lift with someone else.
- Reid
100 pushups
ReplyDelete