I'll start with a workout for Thursday since we have practice Wed. afternoon.
Warm Up (WU) (do this every time even though I'm not going to post it every time)
3 rounds of
3 pull ups
10 push ups
10 squats (no weight)
stretch your legs
WOD
5-5-5-5-5
Back Squat
Start out with some light sets to further warm up, then do 5 sets of 5 reps each. You want the weight to either remain constant or increase over each of the 5 sets. Again, you should warm up with light sets every time, but I won't write it every time.
Post your weight to comments.
Just as an example, here's what I might do for this workout:
WU
10 reps @ 135#
light stretching
5-6 reps @ 185#
work:
195-195-205-205-215
This would probably be better with a constant increase (195-200-205-210-215), but I hate messing with the 2.5 # weights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't know if this is where to write stuff like this, but I just did a track workout. It was 2 laps of jogging the curves and sprinting the straights to warm up, 1X200 (60s rest), 1X200 (4min rest), 3X100 (walkback rest / 90s after last one) 1X200 (4 min rest), 2X100 (walkback), 8X40 (walkback), cool down. That is 1.3875 miles so, I guess that equates to some point total somehow. I should get double cause I did them FAST.
ReplyDeleteI did
ReplyDelete198-198-198-198-198.
-Phys
wednesdsay: 100 pushups, 300 crunches (how do we count these vis a vis sit ups)?
ReplyDelete-reid
2 sets of 2x200 (30 seconds between sprints, 2 min between sets)
ReplyDelete4 100m lengths (20 jog, 20 stride, 40 sprint, 20 jog), 30 seconds rest
2 sets of 2x60m lengths (20 side shuffle, 20 sprint, 20 shuffle on other side), no rest between lengths, 2 min between sets
Short sprints as follows: 20m, 10r, 30m, 20r, 40m, 30r, 40m, 20r, 30m, 10r, 20m
That's it. Probably good for about 100pts. ish.
done
ReplyDelete111-111-133-133-155
85-95-105-115-115
ReplyDelete-kes
I did:
ReplyDelete115-135-145-155-160
-DKoh
thurs: 3 miles jog, 150 pushups, 350 crunches. aiming for Thurs WOD on Fri
ReplyDelete- reid