The workout for Friday is:
For time:
Run 400m
10 burpees
Run 400m
20 pushups
Run 400m
10 squats
Run 400m
Post time to comments.
A couple of notes on things that have come up recently:
1) I think you should all start with the workout for Thursday just to get things started. After that you will be sore. I guarantee it. But that doesn't mean that you can't play at Stonehill this weekend. More importantly, it means that you should at least jog on Friday, and you should get back in the gym and do squats on Sunday (that's going to be the WOD). You should not wait for your legs to stop being sore before you lift again; they will feel better after you lift.
2) I'll try to post a list of other acceptable workouts that can be substituted for the WOD. You can also substitute a prior WOD for the given WOD if you can't do the given WOD. That said, trust me about the WOD that I post. I have a plan and I'll make sure that you aren't going to hurt yourself if you're doing the prescribed workouts correctly.
The exception to this is track workouts. If you would rather run a track workout than do the WOD, that's fine. I'd like to change the points system for track workouts to reflect the difficulty/time (I'll send this out in an e-mail too.) Here's how it will work:
If you run near a sprint, but give yourself full recovery between sprints, use the 50pts/mile from the original e-mail.
If you run at a sprint with less than 3-1 rest to work, then give yourself points as follows:
1-1.5 mi = 100 pts
1.5-2 mi = 150 pts
2+ mi = 200 pts
Don't count any slow jogging that you do before stretching.
That's all for today.
-Phys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
no watch and no track...done on the beach, but it was at least the workout...sorry no time, but i did it.
ReplyDelete-pope
67-87-81-75
ReplyDelete72-77-82-85
ReplyDelete- reid
100 pushups
ReplyDelete